Seeds Sales Intern
Location: Ames, Iowa, USA
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
Mulitple locations across the corn belt, mid-south, and mid-atlantic.
As a Seeds Sales Intern at Syngenta, you have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry, and work on real projects finding real solutions. Work with us and you’ll get:
- Competitive wages
- Ongoing career development resources
- The opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects
- Meaningful projects that solve problems
- Achieve sales targets within a given territory
- Manage and support customer base
- Training is provided in house and guidance is provided by management and marketing
- Develop skills and experience to further your career
- Implement sales strategy to achieve sales objectives in assigned territory
- Provide market intelligence and territory opportunity information, maintains CRM data as part of the process
- Advise channel partners on presentation of products and promotional materials
- Manage simple customer relationships regardless of direct or indirect channel
- Identify and analyze customer needs to the sales management and marketing organization
- Develop basic product knowledge
- Receive direction and assistance from Manager or more experienced Sales Rep in non-routine matters
- Develop accurate volume of product to be sold as required by Sales Manager
- Requires developed specialized skills, or a breadth of skills, through job-related training, on-the-job experience, and course work.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelors or advanced degree in Agriculture or other applicable discipline
- Ag related experience is desired
Please click HERE to learn more and to apply online.
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
More positions from: Syngenta Seeds Inc. (USA)
Posted from November 20, 2020 until May 20, 2021
SeedQuest reference number: 122894