Dairyland Seed Introduces nine new Enlist E3 soybeans - New products range from 0.6 to 3.5 relative maturity for U.S. Upper Midwest growers
West Bend, Wisconsin, USA
Sept. 15, 2020
Dairyland Seed® offers growers nine new Enlist E3® soybeans for planting in 2021. Relative maturities (RM) range from 0.6 to 3.5 to meet growing conditions from the Dakotas to Michigan and Indiana. All products contain leading trait technology to manage the toughest weeds.
“Our new Enlist E3 soybeans offer the most advanced trait technology available with tolerance to 2,4-D choline, glyphosate and glufosinate,” says Rod Moran, Dairyland Seed soybean leader. “By controlling yield-robbing weeds, the Enlist™ weed control system helps protect the yield potential of these exciting new products.”
The nine new Dairyland Seed Enlist E3 soybean varieties include:
- DSR-0645E™ ─ A 0.6 RM, this soybean provides early-season planting options with the Rps3a gene for Phytophthora root rot (PRR) resistance. DSR-0645E brings new genetics with good emergence and strong resistance to soybean cyst nematode (SCN).
- DSR-0920E™ ─ Rated at 0.9 RM, DSR-0920E yields extremely well in better environments and has strong PRR field tolerance, emergence and standability.
- DSR-2112E™ ─ This 2.1 RM soybean has impressive yield potential, especially under field conditions that maximize emergence and early vigor. DSR-2112E shows dependable PRR field tolerance and brown stem rot protection.
- DSR-2424E™ ─ A new SCN variety with Peking resistance fits fields where iron deficiency chlorosis (IDC) is a concern. Trials show steady year-over-year performance and yield potential in this 2.4 RM soybean.
- DSR-2590E™ ─ This 2.5 RM release brings defense against IDC and sudden death syndrome (SDS), along with high tolerance to brown stem rot. It has a wide area of adaptation.
- DSR-2640E™ ─ Rated at 2.6 RM, this soybean offers top-end yield potential with good tolerance to IDC and average SDS tolerance. DSR-2640E stands well in extended harvest situations.
- DSR-2999E™ ─ This impressive new 2.9 RM soybean combines dependable emergence with excellent tolerance to frogeye leaf spot and strong stem canker resistance.
- DSR-3256E™ ─ At 3.2 RM, DSR-3256E has the STS® gene, improving tolerance to ALS-inhibitor herbicides for greater weed control flexibility. Expect average white mold and SDS tolerance with good yield potential.
- DSR-3587E™ ─ A strong-emerging 3.5 RM soybean offers high tolerance to brown stem rot, as well as strong PRR field tolerance. DSR-3587E is widely adaptable across environments.
These nine new products are part of the full Dairyland Seed soybean portfolio that includes a total of 26 Enlist E3 soybean varieties and three conventional soybean varieties. For more information on these and other Dairyland Seed products, contact your seed dealer or visit www.dairylandseed.com.
About Dairyland Seed
Dairyland Seed is a multi-channel brand of Corteva Agriscience, serving farmers from the Dakotas to Michigan and Indiana. For more than 100 years, Dairyland Seed has been making farmers proud through top-performing seed supported by boots-on-the-ground, hands-in-the-dirt service whenever and wherever customers need it. To learn more visit DairylandSeed.com.
The transgenic soybean event in Enlist E3® soybeans is jointly developed and owned by Dow AgroSciences LLC and M.S. Technologies, L.L.C.
About Corteva Agriscience
Corteva Agriscience is a publicly traded, global pure-play agriculture company that provides farmers around the world with the most complete portfolio in the industry - including a balanced and diverse mix of seed, crop protection and digital solutions focused on maximizing productivity to enhance yield and profitability. With some of the most recognized brands in agriculture and an industry-leading product and technology pipeline well positioned to drive growth, the company is committed to working with stakeholders throughout the food system as it fulfills its promise to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Corteva Agriscience became an independent public company on June 1, 2019 and was previously the Agriculture Division of DowDuPont. More information can be found at www.corteva.com.
Follow Corteva on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
More news from:
. Dairyland Seed Co., Inc.
. Corteva Agriscience
Published: September 15, 2020
The news item on this page is copyright by the organization where it originated
Fair use notice