VoloAgri® is a Non-GMO vegetable seed technology and breeding company dedicated to Cultivating Global Health. We take pride in passionately serving every customer with customized vegetable seed and technical service solutions they can count on. Our innovative seeds produce plants with increased yields, improved disease resistance, and post-harvest processing advantages while still achieving exceptional taste! This reduces the environmental farming footprint while increasing the healthy consumption of delicious vegetables.
Our diverse team of industry experts are stationed around the world. Our Global Corporate Headquarters is based in Woodland, CA and satellite offices in Holland, Mexico City, and Beirut Lebanon; and trial stations in California (Morgan Hill, Woodland, and Lemoore), Lebanon (Bekaa Valley), Mexico (Guanajuato, and Culiacan), Italy and Spain. Our prized collection of seeds have been developed under several brands including US Agriseeds, California Hybrids, Catalyst Seeds and New World Seeds.
Position: Production Analyst
Reporting to: Global Production Manager
We are seeking an energetic, passionate and experienced analyst/manufacturing individual who can join our Production and Production Planning teams and contribute to our growing business while building their career. The production analyst is the primary conduit of information between the field production team and the production planning team. Role requires an understanding of crop growing cycles and how they relate to delivery of product for commercial sales and pipeline advancement. The ability to initiate and coordinate production contracts based upon demand analysis from planning and then the capability to receive grower data, understand it relevance and monitor performance of these contracts across global production locations. Data will be received in various formats and will be integrated into the company ERP system.
The role reports directly to the Global Production Manager and will integrate into the Production Planning team and report indirectly to the Production Planning Manager. The position is located at our new facility in Woodland CA.
- Assist with the creation and execution of production contracts
- Responsible for continuously tracking and evaluating contracted seed production Maintain and update production information in database and audit reports for mistakes Reconciliation and payment of production accounts
- Review the production plan and execution of production responsibility Cross functional team management involving the Production Planner, Production and Stock Seed Managers, QA, Inventory Control, and Sales.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining reports for production and stock seed depts.
- Work on special projects as required by the Production Manager and/or Planning Manager
- Travel independently as required to meet the needs of the business both domestic and International
- Ability to manage leadership direction from multiple managers and integrate into multiple teams
- Self-confidence to provide insightful input into meetings and 1:1 discussions
- Timeliness and accuracy of delivered work to support a constantly evolving business
- Quality of archiving documents and knowledge of the database
- Excellent interpersonal skills with shareholders, customers and other internal and external relations on an international level
- Management reports defined and delivered
- Confidentiality and professionalism
- Good working knowledge of the company and structure
- Understanding of Company Compliance Programs Safety, Quality and Service Conscious minded
- Build the positive organization image
Qualifications & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, self-motivated and a confident leader.
- A successful candidate must be able to work and deliver under tight deadlines both independently and as part of team.
- 3-5 years experience in a related role, agricultural industry preferred
- Highly organized with strong focus/attention to details.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Sound administrative and record keeping skills
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Works well in an office while being exceptional at integrating with a cross functional team via email/phone etc.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and database management
Skills and Personal Traits:
- Strong team player, self-starter, positive attitude with high integrity
- Hands on and fully understands the details of all warehouse processes
- Strong Training and follow-ups to ensure compliance
- Proactive and works with a sense of urgency
- Highly analytical and has strong mechanical/engineering skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) for effective vendor & internal staff communication
- Attention to detail, drives tasks to closure efficiently with error-free end results.
- 4-year degree, preferably in Agriculture or Business
VoloAgri Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package for Woodland region
- Medical & dental insurance
- Section 125 Dependent Care plans, 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, sick and holiday time off
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Click HERE to learn more and to apply online