Limagrain Europe est un pur semencier guidé par de solides racines agricoles. Via sa marque internationale, LG, la société crée des solutions innovantes basées sur une offre multi-espèces commercialisée par 21 filiales. LG est un des leaders européens en semences de maïs, blé, orge, colza et tournesol. Limagrain Europe, contribue chaque jour au progrès de l'Agriculture, en développant des solutions génétiques et agronomiques permettant aux agriculteurs d'atteindre une meilleure performance tout en relevant les défis environnementaux et sociétaux. Limagrain Europe est une Business Unit de Limagrain, coopérative agricole détenue par des agriculteurs français et un groupe international, 4e semencier mondial. Créateur et producteur de variétés végétales, Limagrain commercialise des semences de grandes cultures, des semences potagères et des produits agroalimentaires. Pour plus d'informations, retrouvez-nous sur : www.limagrain-europe.com
Contrat local : Contrat local uniquement
Famille de métier: PRODUCTION ET OPERATIONS - PRODUCTION AGRONOMIQUE
Type de contrat: CDI
Temps de travail :Temps complet
Finalité du poste
As Agronomic Production Area Manager, you are in charge of the implementation of the Agronomic Production strategy in Central Europe and Ukraine.
You are responsible for the achievement of the key agronomic goals in your area : quality, reliability and cost.
You manage a network of contractors, lead the contracts negotiation with them and manage their agronomic performance.
You manage the production teams located in Hungary and Ukraine supporting you in the contracts management and following up on contractors Field management to ensure compliance with our agronomic standards.
Your main missions are :
1. Manage the subcontracting network in line with the defined strategy :
- Lead evaluation of existing partners performance
- Lead evaluation of potential new partners
2. Manage the production contracts
- Coordinate the production contracts drafting
- Lead the negotiation of production contracts
- Lead the negotiation and set-up of processing services contracts
- Validate the decision to reject lots produced by partners
- Lead negotiation related to contract execution : volume to purchase, services not planned initially in contract
- Lead the end of production season negotiation with the partners
- Validate the invoicing base
- Lead development of budget for his/her area
- With the support of the local teams, follow-up on payment terms, follow-up on timely parent seed deliveries and management of claims from partners
3. Manage the agronomic performance vs goals (Yield, Quality, Cost)
- Lead the end of season reviews with partners and prepare them with the local teams
- Lead the agronomic standards update
- Support the local team in the following tasks :
- Provide technical support to the partners
- Guidance for field allocation
- Germplasm knowledge
- Know-how in production technics
- Follow-up on field management
- Ensure sufficient accuracy of yield estimates from partners
- Ensure Agronomic data for Agronomic software are available
- Contribute to the definition of the Production Research programs in his/her area
- Support the implementation of the ERP Seed Supply module and of Agronomic software in his area
4. Manage the Production teams located in Hungary and Ukraine
- Lead weekly updates with the local teams
- Frequent travels to the areas to meet the local teams and the partners
- Ensure proper resources are in place to meet production goals
- Graduated from a Master degree in agriculture/agronomy, with more than 5 years in field seeds production, you have worked in an international environment.
- An experience in sales/ purchase would be appreciated.
- Analytical skills, persuasiveness, ability to anticipate, diplomacy and leadership are essential to succeed in this position.
- Negotiating skills, open-mindedness and ability to drive change are also requested.
You are fluent in English, Spanish would be appreciated.
Frequent travels to production areas (40% of time).
Permanent contract to be filled at our head office in Saint Beauzire (63)
Please click HERE to learn more and to apply online.